1. Personal Data Administrator
The Data Administrator at liquidtraveling.com is the blog’s owner – Anna Ambroszkiewicz, e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Data Recipients
Your data can be processed by entities that enable the functioning of this website, that is:
OVH Sp. z o.o.. – hosting provider and domain to store personal data on the server, including the mailbox server
Google LLC – to use Google services, including e-mail based on Google servers
Facebook Inc. – to allow comments to be added under articles
persons providing services related to technical support, the www.surferki.pl website may potentially gain access to your personal data
3. Purpose and processing activities
- Commenting on articles: If you want to add a comment on the blog, you must complete the form and enter your email address and name in it. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to add a comment. The comment system is operated by the company Disqus Inc., 301 Howard Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA94105, USA. Company Disqus is an independent administrator of your personal data, and the use of the system is based on your acceptance of the Disqus service regulations. Data provided during the posting are only used to post a comment on the site, and the legal basis for their processing is your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) and (GDP)) resulting from the inclusion of a comment. The data will be processed for the duration of the comments on the website. You can delete your comment at any time at liquidtraveling.com, which will remove your data from the database.
- Statistics: liquidtraveling.com website uses the Google Analytics tool provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Using this tool is justified by a legitimate interest in collecting and analyzing statistics in order to optimize the website. Google Analytics automatically collects information about your use of the liquidtraveling.com website. The information collected in this way is usually transmitted to servers in the United States and stored there. You can prevent the registration of data collected by cookies on your use of www.surferki.pl by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, installing this here browser plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.If you want to know more about data processing in connection with the use of Google Analytics, you can read the material prepared by Google:
- Contact with editors. By contacting the editors through the e-mail address provided on the website, you naturally pass your e-mail address as the sender’s address. It is also possible that you may include other personal data in the body of the message. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to make contact. In this case, your data is processed in order to contact you, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR (Your consent results from initiating contact). The legal basis for the processing after the end of contact is the justified purpose of archiving correspondence for the purpose of showing its course in the future (Article 6 (1) letter f of the GDPR).
4. Plugins related to social media
On the liquidtraveling.com website, plugins related to social media are used: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest. These plugins allow you to go to Liquid Traveling profiles on these social media and to directly like / follow profile.
If you use a given plugin, for example by clicking the “Like” or “Follow” button, the relevant information will also be sent directly to the server of a given social network site and stored there.
Twitter – https://twitter.com/en/privacy,
LinkedIN – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
5. Video clips
On the website liquidtraveling.com there are embedded videos from, among others, Youtube and Vimeo. For this purpose, cookies are used for these websites. Cookies are loaded only when playing a video. If you do not allow them to be loaded, refrain from playing it.
By playing a video, Google or Vimeo receives information about it, even if you do not have a Google or Vimeo profile, or you are not logged in at the moment. This information (along with your IP address) is sent by your browser directly to the server of a given website (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
If you do not want Google / Vimeo to assign data collected during the video playback directly to your profile in a given website, then before you visit www.surferki.pl you have to log out of this site. You can also completely prevent loading on the plugin page using the appropriate extensions for your browser, e.g. blocking scripts.
6. Cookies (Cookies)
Some cookies used by me are deleted after the end of the web browser session, i.e. after its closing (so-called session cookies). Other cookies are stored on your end device and allow you to recognize your browser the next time you access the site (persistent cookies).
Consent to Cookies: